Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Recovering my blog.

I created my first post about Dasmariñas Technopark way back in 2010 while I was jobless. Because I was searching for a new job abroad I was not able to create more post. Then I went to work in Saudi Arabia on September 2010 and became so busy I already forgotten this blog and the password and the e-mail address that I used. 

Today, 27 March 2013, while I was surfing google for something interesting I chanced upon my old post on this blog and found that there is one follower. I tried to recover the password and I succeeded so I decided to continue this blog. I think Dasmariñas Technopark is an interesting topic specially for those who worked there numbering in thousands.

As per my latest information, the number of factories operating in the technopark have increased in the last two years due to the economic upsurge in the Philippines. I am very have to hear this news because I was part of the Technopark for ten years. I was there during the downturn in the manufacturing sector hence it was so hard to sell industrial lots at that time. When I left in 2006 it was less than 25 percent occupied after ten years of marketing effort. It was a good thing that the developer has a very large cash hoard that they were able to sustain years of losses without going under.

No comments:

Post a Comment